- If you have any further questions concerning your data and privacy, you can always contact us via the contact details below in our contact section.
Who are we?
Our website address is: https://www.throdi.com.
As well as our legal entity Horeca-Club Sp.z.o.o., a Polish law company with company number PL 7822668265 located in Abpa. Baraniaka 88 E / F, 61-131 Poznań, Poland.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- Personal data are data that can be used to identify or contact a specific person. In order to offer our services we will collect and process information about our website users and about guests of our customers. Therefore, we may process all information, including personal data, that you provide to our customers or to an online travel agency in relation to a reservation.
- Personal data processed by us includes the following data (but is not limited to): name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card details, date of birth and reports of our interactions and travel information.
- We store your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the provision of the relevant service or as laid down in a relevant contract that you have with us. We review our retention periods for personal data on a regular basis. We may also be required to retain certain types of data in order to comply with legal obligations.
We collect personal data from and about our users of our website and our customers’ guests through our services.
- Information that you give us:
- This is information about you that you give us directly by contract, via our websites, or by contacting us by telephone, e-mail or other means of communication. It contains information that you provide when you register to use our website our services, when you make a report about a problem with our website or services, when you subscribe to a newsletter or demo session, and when you provide us with information about the nature of a question or problem;
- Information you provide regarding your reservations and the related information.
- Information that we collect about you:
- When you visit our websites we automatically collect:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) that is used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types version and operating system and platform;
- Information concerning your visit, including the full Uniform Rescource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you visit our websites we automatically collect:
- Information that we receive from other sources:
- Personal information that is provided to us by travel agencies or online travel sites using different services and modules.
- Personal information that is provided to us by our customers by using different services and modules.
What do we do with your data?
We use stored information about you in order to manage contracts between you and us and for the legitimate interests of our business, for example, the processing of our customers’ guest data to be able to process reservations.
- We will use your provided information for the following objectives:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- We will use the Information that we collect about you for following objectives:
- To manage our websites and for other internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and for statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- We may aggregate your data into an anonymised form to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the website are of most interest to visitors.
Who might we share your data with?
- We may from time to time share certain personal data with strategic partners that work with Horeca-Club, such as the following;
- Hotels and online travel agencies through which you have arranged travel, but only the personal data that is needed for successful processing of your reservations;
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, in which case personal data we hold about our customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
- We may also disclose your personal data to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation or when data is requested by government or law enforcement authorities;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
International transfers of personen data.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the response form and also the IP address of the visitor and the browser user agent string to help detect spam.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether we can store your name, your e-mail address and website in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not need to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we store a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is discarded as soon as you close your browser.
Once you log in, we will save some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. Once you log out of your account, login cookies are removed.
When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie does not contain personal data and only contains the post ID of the article that you have edited. This cookie expired after a day.
Embedded content from other websites
Messages on this site can show embedded (embedded) content. For example, videos, images, messages). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website.
What rights you have about your data
If you have an account on this site or you have left comments, you can request an export file of your personal data that we have from you, including all data that you have provided us. You may also request that we remove any personal data that we have from you. This does not contain any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- We will treat your personal data with the utmost care and confidentiality in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations. We will take all necessary security measures to prevent ‘data breaches’ and to guarantee the secure processing of personal data.
- You have reached this external website by following links on our website;
- You have reached our website by following a link from an external website.
- You may provide personal information to us related to education, employment, contacts, preferences, job qualifications, and jobs when you submit an application. We recommend that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g., height, weight, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data, sexual orientation, membership of a trade union or political party) in your CV or any materials in support of your application. To the extent you provide sensitive personal information, you expressly authorize Stardekk to handle such details as specified in this Statement.
- We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes and if you are offered a job or are employed by Stardekk, we will use it for other employment-related purposes.
- We may also retain your information after the recruitment process is completed in order to contact you about potential future opportunities for a period of three years from the date of your application. However, it is possible that we may keep your data in anonymous form for longer for statistical purposes.